Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'd like to blame the fact that I haven't blogged for awhile on the unhappy circumstance of my computer crashing. BUT we all know that I'm just horrible at blogging on a regular basis. So my computer decided that it wanted a 3 week vacation. Which would have been fine if it had just asked me before going. Thankfully it was just Windows that had problems, so that we could keep all 3000 plus pictures I have on here. I really need to get a system of backing things up. I'm sure I'll get to it one of these days. Right? Probably not.
Any who, we have had lots of things going on! Girls are doing great, and thankfully I have a lot of help with them! Being a mom has been wonderful, and the girls find new ways to entertain me everyday. And we have been having beautiful fall weather! FINALLY! Tyler is taking off to deer hunt all weekend and I have to find things to keep us from going stir crazy. If anyone has any ideas, we would love to hear them.
So my lovely SIL Holly, has inspired me to try my hand at refinishing furniture. She is absolutely fabulous at crafty and artsy things. And I aspire to be like her everyday. So I'm looking for a dresser or a really classy chair to refinish on KSL. I will blog about these every so often (since I have so much time to refinish things) and let you know what I have been up to. I'd like to get my creativeness flowing again. I am also wanting to get out and take pictures, so if there is anyone who would like to join me, just let me know. Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Arg! I'd love to come take pictures with you, but I'm so busy this week! We'll do that another time I guess. :)
I love that picture by the way! So cute!
Wow, I used a lot of exclamation points! ;)

Holly said...

What a great picture!!!! I can't wait to kiss those girls!!!!

Holly said...

P.S. thanks for the nice words! I wish we could do pics together! I thought about you today when taking some pics. I really miss you guys!