Monday, December 6, 2010


Blue spit up on her pajamas last night.  So I went and got her another pair to put her in.  My husband then asks me, "Why don't you just dress her for the day?".  Am I the only one who doesn't like to dress their kids up everyday?  The girls and I have been sick for over a week now and I haven't gotten out of my PJ's that whole time.  I have dressed the girls more then I have gotten dressed myself.

I'm really dropping my head in shame. 

 Unless I have to go somewhere real quick, I don't get dressed in anything beside my tshirt and Pajama pants.  I know it's horrible, but I feel better in my comfy clothes.  (I'm between sizes in clothes.  I have NO PANTS that fit right.  Either too small or too big.)  The kids aren't going anywhere either.  It's a red air day outside again and I hate to have them breath that in if they don't have to.

I receive the under achiever award for the year of 2010.  Thank you, thank you. . .


3 comments:

Kandice said...

I love pj day! Tim will come home and say "Kids are already for bed?" Nope, still from last night. Feel better!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

I make it a goal to get dressed everyday, or else it kinda makes me depressed. But sometimes I don't get around to dressing the boys till noon...then I wonder if it's even worth it. :)

Tara said...

lol...how i do love you heidi :D