Sunday, June 8, 2008


So I have spent a little time to finally finish designing our blog. I'm sure you were all on the edge of your seats waiting for the finished product. I hope you like. Let me know what you think.
Tonight my visiting teacher and her husband who happens to be our home teacher asked us over for dinner tonight. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with them. They just changed all the assignments so I was missing my old VT. But it was delightful. Kristy and Joe have three beautiful boys. So cute and behaved that it almost made me want to have a child. Emphasis on almost. Two of which are redheads with freckles. Tyler played catch with them in the front yard for a while. I think that Their 10 yr old could throw it harder than he could. She made a great dinner and the best rolls I think I've ever had. If you want the recipe email me and I'll give it to you.

Anyways, I know this blog is not too entertaining but hopefully in time it will improve. I know that I'm not as witty and clever as the great LL. Those are some big shoes to fill.

1. Great HT's and VT's

2. Loving wonderful husband.

3. A neighbor dog to play with Misha so I don't have to when I'm tired. That way she's ready to cuddle when I'm going to relax

6 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Heidi, glad to see you are finally up and running! Hope all is going well. Love ya, Em

Holly said...

Very nice! Now you have to go to peoples blog and leave comments so they know you are up and running and that they should come and visit!

Love ya!

Holly said...

Cute blog Heidi! I am happy to have a way to see what you guys are up to now!

Love,
Holl

Papa Paradigm said...

Hello Heidi, glad you have a blog now. It's very cute. So what's your e-mail, I want the roll recipe? It's funny how we live so close but the blog is the only way we keep posted, thank goodness for the blog. I love it.

Holly said...

ok, now how this works is that you have to KEEP posting so we can keep up on your life :)

Heidi said...

Thanks, I'm working on it. I have to take pictures and stuff and then I have to take the time to actually write something. But I'll try to whip them out faster. I didn't realize I was in such high demand. :)