Friday, June 20, 2008

So what do I find when I turn the TV On this morning? Boyz II Men is playing on the news!!! Happens that they are putting a new CD out so they invited them to perform. They Dance!! Not Brittney spears or some boy band dance. I mean they were dancing like something that you would see from that show back in the 70's that they would show in the middle of the night.
.
.
It so happens that my awesome sister used to love Boyz II Men. I remember her having a lot of their Cd's. They actually did pretty good on the show. I have to say even enjoyed their dancing, but I'm a geek like that. So Emily, needless to say your going to have a surprise when you get home. Sure luv ya!!
.
.

5 comments:

Holly said...

That is funny Heidi! That was nice of you to get it for Emily! I saw on QVC some clothes I really wanted :) LOL

LOve you

Heidi said...

Those were some cute shirts that you got from Old Navy. I'm making Tyler take me shopping tonight so maybe we'll pick something up for you. :)

The Vigil's said...

I know I miss you guys too! I might just come up there when I get back from my trip, just to see you guys. I will be training till the end of july, but everything is going good! How is everything going up there??? Your schedule? Get back to me when you can.

Chelsey

Mike and Em said...

That was very kind to spotlight me. Anyhow, very cute pic of Kate I must say. Was she ever that little? Sure did love BTM. I even went to their concert! Anyhow, we are coming home tomorrow. We are excited to see everyone again. Im sure you have all gotten so big. I know i have. ;)

Holly said...

Ha! That's funny! You are a thoughtful girl. We miss you guys! I feel bad we didn't call Tyler to wish him a happy Birthday. Did you guys do something fun? Have a great 4th!