Wednesday, July 9, 2008


So can you tell that I have so much going on in my life right now? I'm sitting at work trying to think of things that I could write on my blog since I really haven't put anything on there for awhile. And I saw this story on Yahoo's home page. I've recently gotten couple email from friends that talk about how gas companies aren't certifying their pumps, so you need to check the price and the amount of gas that you put in your cars to make sure that your getting the same amount of gas that you pay for. But this story is something new that I haven't heard of yet.
I know it's lame, but I'll have some pictures for you of Montana by the 21st. Tyler and I are going camping in Bear Tooth, Montana for a week. It's a long awaited trip that will be much needed. I also am getting back into showing horses and the next show I'm doing is on the 19th. I know you guys are dying to see those pictures. I'm sure it will look like this one above. :)
.
Here is that story of the gas scheme for anyone interested.

1. The church
2. Heating pads
3. Hot baths

6 comments:

Holly said...

ugh! That looks like that would hurt! When are leaving on your trip. Sounds like most of us will be gone for the 24th of July.
I can't wait to come watch you show horses next week, I have told the girls all about it. They are excited.

Heidi said...

We are leaving on Monday morning and will get back late Friday night. I haven't even made plans for the 24th yet. I'm cleaning my house like mad and trying to get everything ready for Monday cause I know I'm going to forget something. I'm glad your coming to the show.

Mike and Em said...

Ya, thanks everyone for leaving me on the 24th! ANyhow, let me have the info about the horse show. Caden and Kate would love to see the horses and you of course. I hope all is well.

Holly said...

Great picture!!!! It's amazing that Tyler only spent three days in the Hospital after that spill. I wish the horse was doing better. Hugs and kisses!

Holl

Heidi said...

I know! He just bends like rubber! I was sure that it would have at least been two weeks. I missed you guys! Wish you could have been there today!

lindsey said...

hi cousin! i found you through holly's blog-hope that's okay...and it will be fun to k.i.t this way!