Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What instrument do you resemble most?

The ward that Tyler and I attend is in the Woods Cross High School area. Most of the people in my ward either was a student in the band or is a parent of a band member. I love all the stories that they have told me about Dad and Mom. This one happens to be the latest thing stumbled upon. Kelli (who also happens to be in some of my classes for nursing) was a student of Dad. Her daughter happened to come across this.

1. Videos of Dad that I've never seen before.

2. Good friends and their stories.

3. The look on Tylers face while he watches this.

7 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Holy 80's juice. Steve was so mean. I would never have joined the band. JK. That was hilarious! I think I resemble the long horn.
Mike

Papa Paradigm said...

Dang! That was funny, even though Ev and I didn't really know what Uncle Steve was talking about.
Was he joking??? Just the same--Funny stuff.

Holly said...

That is so funny!!!!!! I love how your Dad is wearing his overalls Ü. How cool is that! We miss you guys.
Love ya

Holl

Mike and Em said...

That is too funny. It was good to see dad. He is a funny guy. Im sure if you were to look at that without really knowing him you would think he is serious! He has a funny sense of humor that I really miss.

Heidi said...

I don't think that he was kidding about the drummers. He had a hard time with some of them. But I though this was funny.

Holly said...

I had to rewatch this a million times. One Dad totally reminds me of Jansen. Two I had a break down when I heard his voice. That I miss. I will have to play it over and over for the years to come. I loved his sense of humor. Everyone always encouraged me to play the french horn...why? Because I was round like a french horn...it wasn't because I knew how to speak French for hells sake!

Jansen said...

Outrageous--even for Dad! I love his staight-faced humor. I think I need to wear my overalls to clinic one day just to mix things up! Ah...brings back memories of camping, music, and everyday life around the house. What a dad. What I would do to have a weekend fishing up at Zarahemla with him...Thanks for posting Heidi.
Jan