Sunday, August 3, 2008

So it's been an interesting weekend.

Misha has a history of allergic reactions. Tyler went for a day hike and this is how my dog came home. I took this picture two hours after we gave her the drugs. Just imagine her eyes looking like an old Asian monk. This isn't actually the worst she's had it either. I feel like we have a child sometimes when she gets sick. But I guess it's sort of a warm up for when we actually have some.

1. Best bestest Mom in the whole world

2. Benadryl and Prednisone

3. An awesome animal ER that know me well enough to give me advice over the phone.


7 comments:

Holly said...

That is really sad that the animal ER knows you well enough to give advise over the phone!

Can't wait to play tonight!

Mike and Em said...

Heidi, i am sure that the animal ER knows you and your dog on a first name basis, without even seeing you. I hope that Misha is feeling better. Hopefully your dog problems are not genetic. I would hate for your children to have all of these problems too. ;)

Holly said...

Sheesh!!! Poor pup. I like the mental picture that came up for me when you said "asian monk." You and Tyler are so good and patient, you are going to be excellent parents to babies, too Ü.

Holly said...

I have checked your blog everyday this week just so you know :)

Holly said...

Still checkin your blog..... :)

The Vigil's said...

Agreed. I know I can count on you to not make me feel guilty. Hey I can help out up there if someone needs a day off or something! Let me know of a day that is needed!

The Vigil's said...

And anything I can do to help! Yeah I have issues with my keys, they need to be permanently attached to my body I think.