Saturday, September 13, 2008

Horse girl is back!
.
I finally got back into showing! I have to say that I don't think I realized how much I really missed it. I did two shows, and I'm sorry for not posting about the first one. I know everyone was dying to see it. But then Holly beat me too it. I just want to say thank you to my family for going and supporting me. It really meant a lot. Tyler was the best groom a girl could ask for! Here is my beautiful and talented horse.
Isn't she cute! Her name is Sanka and she IS the Wonder Pony! That would be Mom's hat on her head. You can have your kids pull on this horses ears, pull her hair, poke her nose, and she doesn't even care. I have laid down and fallen asleep on the back of this horse. I got a first place on the first show I did in South Jordan, then I just did my first full event in Ogden, in which I came in second. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait for the season to start next year!

1. Barb Progess
2. A great supporting family
3. A supporting husband that won't ever let me grow up

5 comments:

Holly said...

Heidi, you rock!!!!! I heard about this through the grapevine and I we are so excited for you!!!! Your horse is so cute! I love that hat Ü. We miss you and Tyler. You were so fun to have over!

Holl

Holly said...

Sorry we missed the second show. You did fabulous though I heard. Love the pic with the horse and the hat!

Mike and Em said...

Yeah for Heidi. Sorry we didn't make it to the second show. We look forward to next season. Kate loves, loves, loves horses! I hope that you had a good bday. Love ya!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

Lookin' good girl!!!