Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weigh In

Canon or Nikon??

I have been thinking about getting back into photography lately. My camera that I have from high school isn't doing it. So I would like some opinions about what types of cameras to look into. I'm leaning more toward Canon, but haven't looked into any models. I'm more into black and white photos, but will do a lot of color too. Also I'm mostly wanting to study action, like sports or equestrian riding, but need a lot of detail. Any input is appreciated.


4 comments:

BuNksJuNk said...

Hey! It's been a (long) while since you posted! Hope things are going good for you.

I wish I had an educated opinion. All I know is that we love our Canon. But since it is just a point-and-shoot I don't think that counts. Sooo helpful!

Anyway--let us know what you decide.

The Vigil's said...

Heidi! hey it's chelsey from primary...back in the day hahahah! How are you? i'm glad you posted...I was wondering if you were going to keep up on this blog thing? Good job! Those pics are really good! My sister in law is dabbling in photography as well I can ask her what kind of camera she has.

Anyway, hope everything is going well for you! Are you still at primarys?

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

We just got a Digital Nikon and I LOVE IT!

Heidi said...

Hey everyone! Chelsey, I have something that I need to talk to you about, but you went private and I need access! I'm going to get a camera when Holly and Jan come to visit next week. So I'll let everyone know!