Monday, June 1, 2009


Just letting everyone know that Tyler got promoted to staff Sgt! I'm so proud of him, and everything that he's stood for. Hearing him talk about how the people in Iraq are so happy and appreciative for America to be involved in taking their country back from terrorists, it makes me so grateful for everything that we have. That we don't have to be afraid to leave our house to go get food or provide for our families. There are so many people that want to help fight for their country to make a better life for themselves and their loved ones. Tyler, just want to let you know that I'm so lucky that I could have found such a wonderful and caring person. I'm so proud of everything that you have accomplished in your life, and I can't wait for you to come home to see me all fat! I love you!!

1 comment:

BuNksJuNk said...

Wow! That is awesome. Congratulations.