Friday, June 26, 2009

Week 12


So I'm already wearing maternity clothes. When I married Tyler I thought that I would be luckier then my sisters, and not grow a big belly when I was pregnant, because my husband is smaller then I am. And about half the size of my brother in-laws. SO by logical thinking, I would grow a cute tiny little 6 pound healthy baby. Right?? Call it wishful thinking if you must. I think it's just Gods and Dad's way of playing a practical joke. They have succeeded in making me into a blob that's only good for 20 minute increments, with 4 or 5 hours of rest between!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
We'll have to get together and have "twin talk".

There's a group of multipules I'm in, if you want to join too. People with twins just ask questions or ask for advice. It's really helpful.

I'd love to help anyway I can.

Heidi said...

I would LOVE to go. I can't find any books around here on multiples, and I have had so many questions about everything. I was too in shock to ask my doctor during the visit, and I don't see him for two more weeks. lol

Holly said...

You have such a cute little belly!!!! And you look smashing my dear in your cute shirt!!!!

P.S. It's become part of my routine to check baby stuff....I'm so excited!!!!!

P.P.S. We booked our flights to come home for Christmas last night!!! It's a for sure!