Monday, June 7, 2010

Short Year!

So I thought that because it had been a year (almost) that I should probably update my blog. :) I think it has to have been the most eventful, hard, joyous, and weird year I've ever had in my life. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
.
This is Elli Ann. She is very playful, dramatic, and full of laughs and smiles. I could always tell where she was before I gave birth. She kept me most nights (while I was pregnant and after). She has mastered the superman and is always experimenting with new noises that she can make. She recently has become infatuated with her hands. She always knew they were there, but now she is always taking a closer look at them, cross eyed. :)




Dad fell asleep during conference, so Elli thought that would be a good idea as well. Chole and I are the die hards.
.
Back in the day when Elli would just sit there.


This is our Chloe Blue. She is shy, quiet, bashful, and wonderfully sweet. And I could NEVER tell where she was when I was pregnant. It took the doctor 5 minutes to finally pull her out from under my rib cage. She did NOT want to come out. Chloe likes to sleep. Which is really fine with me. She is a very happy baby, when she is sick she never complains. She was allergic to my milk, and we didn't realize it till she was around 3 months old, cause she never fussed or complained.



Love the hands. It reminds me of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons.


I have a very hard time thinking this is what I was like for the better part of 7 months. This picture was taken 4 weeks before delivery. By week 39 I couldn't walk more than a few feet before I had to sit down. Thankfully Tyler was home to push me around in a wheelchair. :) It is a dream to have him home still. I am so grateful that everything turned out wonderful this year. I couldn't ask for more than healthy babies and a wonderful husband!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Yay! Love the updates. Such cuties! Love your little family.

BuNksJuNk said...

What a beautiful family! I am so happy that you have had a good year. Come see us sometime!

Holly said...

Yay!!!! You posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept checking every so often, and today I found that you posted pictures of the girls!! They are so darling. I miss them :(

I hope you are doing well!